A Humble Plea To Jumia.com.ng to Refund his Money

 

This mail below was sent from a reader of KD BLOG:

On the 2nd of December 2013, I ordered for one piece of Samsung Active Tab 3 from Jumia.com.ng. I immediately got a confirmation mail both from Jumia.com.mg and from GlobalPay that the transaction was successful. It was then time to wait and according to their delivery terms and conditions, I was to get my product in 2 - 8 days. Delivery was meant to be in Enugu.
I did not hear from Jumia.com.ng after the order number was verified. I started getting worried that no one had contacted me and on the 5th of December 2013, I decided to call Jumia.com.ng on 01-46 04 400. To the biggest surprise of my life, my order had been cancelled the previous day being 4th December 2013. No notification was given and it was at this point that I began to question their credibility. I was told on the 5th when I made my first call that I would get my money in 2-3 business days and up till this moment being 10th of December 2013, I have not received anything from them. I have called Jumia.com.ng over 5 times and
even on one occasion, the support representative kept me on hold without getting back.
I humbly ask Jumia.com.ng to refund my money. One of the representative whom I spoke with today being the 10th of December 2013 told me that my money has been sent since 4th December 2013 whereas other representatives especially Fred, that I have spoken to before now told me to be patient till my money is refunded to my account. I have been to my bank and I can confirm that I have not received any money. I have also not received any alert to that effect.
Jumia.com.ng, please refund my money. I do not wish to escalate this beyond our dear forum. I am begging you. I do not regard you as a scam organization and in that vain, live up to your reputation by refunding my money.
Thank you.






Oya, Jumia do something now?
You have read this article with the title A Humble Plea To Jumia.com.ng to Refund his Money. You can bookmark this page URL http://palabras-de-chocolate.blogspot.com/2013/12/a-humble-plea-to-jumiacomng-to-refund.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Humble Plea To Jumia.com.ng to Refund his Money"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...